Ether Reviews and Comments Policy
We urge all Ether users to please use caution and good judgment when leaving reviews, ratings and written comments for Ether Info Providers. What you write can be read by others, and you cannot go back and edit your remarks - they become a permanent part of that listing's performance history.
Please also bear in mind that you can be held legally responsible for damages to someone's reputation if a court finds that your remarks are defamatory. Under applicable laws, including the Communications Decency Act, Ether is not legally responsible for the reviews and written comments that are posted on its Site, even if those comments are defamatory. Ether provides a review system with a ratings and comments forum as a place for our users to express their opinions, and we will neither censor these opinions nor investigate them for accuracy.
To ensure that the review system is not abused, Ether may remove ratings and comments in its sole and absolute discretion in limited situations such as those described below. If you believe that someone has left a review for you that meet one or more of the following criteria, you should contact us by filling out a Support Form and selecting "Reviews/Comments" to seek review.
Circumstances In Which Ether Will Consider Removing A Review:
- The review was written with the sole intention of describing or commenting on Ether itself and not the Info Provider or the Info Provider's Services or the Advisor's Advisor Services.
- The review contains profane or vulgar language, Adult Content or adult material which Ether, in its sole discretion considers to be Sexually-Oriented. Using inflammatory words such as "scam," "liar," or "sucks" is discouraged but will not be removed unless we are legally required to do so.
- The review is left by a Seller for her or himself (whether directly or indirectly, using secondary Member names or third parties to leave such review).
- The review is left by a Member who provided Ether with false contact information during the registration process, and cannot be contacted.
- A Member leaves multiple ratings or review entries in order to harass one or more Members. If Ether, in its sole and absolute discretion, finds reviews to be of a harassing nature, Ether may remove all but the original review.
- Reviews mistakenly left or intended for another Seller will be considered for removal only when the Member responsible informs Ether of the error.